Feeding cracked corn to the ducks at Lake Winnepesaukee is part of our daily camping activity. We’re up and out the door of the Coleman to find them every morning as soon as the first little feet hit the floor.
Camping at Lake Winnepesaukee, NH, is one of our favorite summer destinations. Why?
- Campground beautifully maintained by the State of NH Parks and Recreation
- Staffed by Rangers
- Big sites with full hookups
- Our best camping buddies from up north join us
- Wonderful scenery in every direction
- Warm water to swim and play in
- Wild ducks to visit
- Park setting to hike and explore
This week we’re heading back for a second trip. Now, that makes for a good camping season. 🙂